MRICS, CCP, RMP
19 Years Experience
Mohamed has over 19 years experience in the construction industry. He has worked on a diverse range of projects including a variety of residential, civil & infrasturcture, industrial & commercial developments.
He has been a professional member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and Certified Cost Professional from AACEI – USA and Risk Management Professional – PMI – USA.
He has been involved throughout all stages of construction from concept planning, pre & post contract through to negotiating final account.
Mohamed is skilled in providing procurement advice to the client, performing tender evaluation, tender analysis, and claim analysis & professional negotiation.
- Kuwait Building – 40 “Forty stories residential building” – Kuwait
- Ruba residential complex – Kuwait
- Juman residential complex BP2 – Kuwait
- Kuwait tennis Complex
- Salmiya Park – (Boulevard)
- BP2a – Touristic and commercial complex Salalah – Oman
- KOC executives dining hall – Kuwait
- Marine maintenance building at small boat harbor – Kuwait
- OJT building at MAA Refinery – Kuwait
- Building and maintenance of workshops complex at Shuwaikh industrial area – Kuwait
CIVIL & INFRASTRUCTURES
- USAID project No. 263-0236 water and waste water facilities for Mansoura city – Egypt
- New Kuwait University Master plan and infrastructure
- Construction and maintenance of office building for Kuwait municipality at Hawalli – BP2 – Kuwait
- Abu Dhabi Presidential Palace – UAE
- Bayan Palace – Phase II – Fitness Centre Project – Kuwait
- Kuwait University camp Fence and security gates – Kuwait