Quantity Surveyor – ‘Whole of Project’ Quantity Surveying Services
Cuesko provides a full range of quantity surveying services tailored to clients’ needs. Our four Directors individually and collectively provide a wealth of experience in leading hand-picked teams to define and deliver vastly improved construction outcomes for clients.
When you work with Cuesko as your quantity surveyor – you’re gaining the expertise in quantity surveying services that you need to drive more informed decisions. Our people have delivered expert pre-contract and post-contract cost management services on some of New Zealand’s most significant construction projects.
Depending on your project and requirements we will tailor our team and our quantity surveying services to ensure you have the best possible information to inform your best possible outcome – whether that’s stepping you through every stage of construction or simply supporting a specific need.
Examples of our quantity surveying services are listed below. With Cuesko you will always have the detail, the responsiveness and the ‘big picture’ thinking that reliably delivers superior outcomes.
- Cost Estimation at all stages of a Project from concept through to pre tender.
- Feasibility Studies.
- Estimate Peer Reviews.
- Parallel Estimates.
- TOC Validations.
- Procurement and Contract Advice.
- Tender Documentation.
- Tender Evaluation/ Analysis.
- Value Engineering.
- Precondition Certification for Funders.
- Lifecycle, Capex and Opex calculations
- Expert cost advice
- Comparative cost analysis
- Contract Administration under NZS3910 or NZS3915 and other standard forms of contract including NEC3, FIDIC etc…
- Comprehensive Financial Reporting
- Stakeholder Cost Allocations.
- Payment Recommendations
- Cost to Complete / Outturn Cost Forecasts
- Project Cashflows
- Cost Audits
- Processing, Evaluation and Recommendations on Variations, Extension of Time Claims, Delay and Disruption Costs, Acceleration Costs etc. under different forms of Contract.
- Financial Progress Certifications for Funders.
- Commercial Advice.
- Contractual Advice.
- Sustainability Cost Advice
- Expert Statements / Witness
- Depreciation Schedules
- Asset Allocations