NZIQS (Affil.), BSc Engineering Management, NDip Quantity Surveying
6 Years Experience
After graduating in 2011, Yuanlong travelled to Nigeria and worked on road construction projects and water supply systems. He also had input in Pre-Tender stage for China aided projects in Niger, Lesotho and Tanzania.
Since arriving in New Zealand in 2014, Yuanlong has worked on residential, commercial and civil developments in Canterbury. His input in the pre and post contract stages ensures a successful project delivery. His feasibility study skill set allows him to provide commercial advice and cost planning.
He also works on initial and drawdown reports for bank lending facilities.
- Dispute resolution for both insurance companies & property owners on commercial & residential properties
- UNICEF Water Supply Systems, Nigeria
- UNICEF Solar Power Borehole Systems, Nigeria
- Office of Minister of Foreign Affairs (Tanzania), Dar es Salaam – Pre-contract
- House of Prime Minister of Lesotho, Lesotho – Pre-contract
- Green Union, Auckland
- Kaikoura Community Centre
- Student Accommodation Complex, Auckland
- Rijau-Dukku 48km long – Niger State, Nigeria
- Architectural Houses
- Multi-Townhouses Development, Christchurch
- Social Housing for Ministry of Social Development, Christchurch
- National Referral Hospital, Niamey, Niger – Pre-contract
- Retirement Village Development, Christchurch
- Retirement & Healthcare Complex, Auckland