Tristram van der Meijden
Tristram has held various roles over the past 20 years, primarily in the Financial and Accounting disciplines of business with areas of expertise in Financial, Management, Property and Public Markets.
• 20 plus years accounting experience in the following areas: Retirement, Finance, Life Insurance, Property Development, Property Management, Professional Services, Hotels, Business Valuation, Consultancy and Retail
• Extensive experience in management and financial accounting at strategic and operational levels including preparation of management accounts for private and public companies, preparation of budgets for start-up companies, private and public companies and preparation of tax accounts for private companies
• Experience in managing the preparation of annual and half year reports for public companies including managing year end audit process through to finalisation of annual reports for distribution to shareholders and the market
• Experience in tax management (income tax, GST, FBT etc) for private and public companies
• Significant experience in managing business cashflows and forecasts to ensure ongoing viability and compliance with banking requirements
• Significant experience in managing teams
• Management responsibilities’ including Finance, Information Technology, Legal & Company Secretarial and Payroll
• Strong relationship management experience
Public Markets and Regulatory
• Significant experience in capital markets including capital raising, placements and debt issuance
• Experience in the preparation of Prospectus and Investment Statements for Secured Debenture Stock, Unsecured Subordinated Notes, Redeemable Preference Shares and Capital Raising
• Significant Company Secretarial experience
Tristram brings this wealth of financial, governance and leadership experience to his role as a Director of Cuesko.