3 Years Experience
Richard has 3 years of experience in the construction industry and is currently studying at Massey University towards a Bachelor of Construction (Quantity Surveying) degree.
Richard joined the team at Cuesko in 2018 and has been involving in various stages of construction from pre and post contract through to negotiating final account.
He has worked on a diverse range of projects including residential, industrial and commercial developments.
- Greenwich Gardens
- The Avenues
- Papamoa Beach
- Kmart Expansion
- Rebel / Briscoes Tauranga
- Oceania Football Federation Head Office
- Confidential Bank Fitout, Auckland
- Waterloo Quadrant Fitout and Alterations
- 86 Lunn Avenue
- Union Street Apartments
- Monte Cecelia Housing Trust – 30 Windrush Close
- Airfield Road
- Mill Road
- Cryers Road Warehouse Development
- 41 Stonedon Drive
- Cost Planning and Estimating
- Financial Reporting
- Value Engineering
- Post Contract
- Final Account Negotiation