Fuel Network project
Available on request
Quantity Surveying and Cost Consultancy, including:
• Preparation of concept estimate for stages 1-3
• Cost management and financial reporting in accordance with AIAL’s AD&D PMO Cost Reporting Procedure
• Production of Schedule of Quantities for tender and contract documents, tender evaluation, analysis and reporting
Post-contract administration including assessment of Contractor’s monthly payment claim, preparation of payment recommendation including civil and mechanical works.
In addition to typical QS and Cost Management Services, Cuesko also had to consider costs associated with operating in a live airport environment.
The works involve civil and mechanical works to upgrade/reinstatement various parts of the airside Jet A1 fuel supply network, including:
• Excavation including all necessary shoring, protection, de-watering and to expose specific valves, fittings and sections of pipework
• Removal of protection wrapping ready for inspection
• Carrying out the repairs/replacement to high and low points, and
• Reinstate the excavation and surface to match existing.
• Shut-down, partial decommissioning and re-commissioning of the fuel network system.