FY16 Landside Civil Works Project
Available on request
The project consisted of several sub-projects across Auckland airport to provide car-parking, additional roading and various other infrastructure facilities, including:
• Reconfiguration and carriageway repairs to Puhinui roundabout and construction of new entrance/driveways into Interwaste facility; including design and construction of weighbridge.
• Extension of existing valet car-park facility and converting location of old Caltex Truck Stop into new car-park facility.
• Maintenance and repair works to Pukaki Bridge.
• Park & Ride Extension (Stage 1) – Extension of the existing car-park facility to provide an additional 500 spaces including bus-lanes, etc.
• Park & Ride Extension (Stage 2) – A further 500 car-parking spaces.
• Park & Ride Extension (Stage 3) – A further 1000 car-parking spaces due for completion June 2017.
• Design and construction of various canopies and walkways to International and Domestic Terminals.
• Installation of new Taxi Access Management System.
The projects have now been successfully completed and the facilities are operational. Additional sub-projects were regularly introduced into the scope of works by the client. Delivery of these additional sub-projects were facilitated by negotiating the rates and price with the incumbent contractor to ensure earliest possible completion dates, which maintaining optimum value for money.