Otahuhu Town Centre
Available on request
The Otahuhu Town Centre Streetscape project includes the general streetscaping / landscaping to support integration of the infrastructure for the project.
The works include all aspects of streetscaping design and delivery, as well as infrastructure works amongst others:
• Demolition & ground clearing
• Road construction
• Paved surfaces
• Utility relocation and / or modification
• Electrical supply & lighting (including the option of changing from overhead to underground cabling)
• General landscaping
The roads included within the contract are:
• Great South Road (Prince St to Atkinson Ave)
• Station Road (Great South Road to Salesyard Road / Warmsley Road)
• Mason Avenue (Great South Road to Station Road)
An integral part of the scope of works is investigation into options for integration of new cycle lanes to tie in with the existing Auckland cycling network as well as bus routes within the area.
Cuesko’s role in the project is full QS Services from inception through to completion as part of the Boffa Miskell project team.